Spanish courses for adults are for students who want something more than just regular language lessons. We make sure that you start speaking Spanish from the very first lessons. All of our teaches are highly qualified and Spanish is their mother tongue.
- Learning takes place in Spanish, using communicative methods
- Groups are small, usually 6 to 12 students
- All language levels, from A1 to C2
- The following study books are used: “Aula” (for A1 – B2 levels) and “C de C1” (C level)
What is communicative language teaching method?
- It emphasizes interaction, both when learning and when using the language;
- It uses authentic texts of the target language;
- It focuses not only on the language, but also on learning as a process;
- It uses students’ personal experiences to enrich the learning activities;
- It links the new language skills with using the language outside of class.
To subscribe, check out our course schedule. When planning the courses, we take into account the students’ needs and requirements. Tell us the time that is most convenient for you and we’ll take it into account when forming the language groups.
For more information, do not hesitate to write to us at: email@example.com or +372 55626496.